Save Tonight

Here is a small list of quotes from movies which i find really special.

1-Rambo(First Blood)
Nothing is over..nothing, you just don't turn it off.
Rambo II
I want.....over country to love us as much as we love it.
Rambo III
God must love crazy people.... He makes so many of them.
Rambo IV
When you are pushed..killing is as easy as breathing.

2-Rocky IV
If i can change and you can change.....everybody can change.
Rocky VI
Life is not about how much you hit, its how much you can take and keep moving forward.
There is nothing special in cooking of Italian food by a bunch of Mexicans.

3-Terminator (Judgement Day)
If a machine called Terminator, can learn the value of human life , maybe we can too.
Terminator (Salvation)
Humans have a strength that can not be measured.
If we behave like machines then, what's the point in winning.

4-Spiderman
With great power comes great responsibility.

5-Over the top
Life meets no-one half way.

6-Teenage mutant ninja turtles (I)
All fathers care for their sons.

7-City of angels
I don't know what a Pear tastes like, to you.

9-Fight club
How much can you know about yourself if you have never been in a fight.
When you are dieing people really listen to you; instead of waiting for their turn to speak.
The things you own end up owning you.

10- The bucket list
Nobody cares what you think.

11 - Million Dollar Baby
Girly tough aint enough


12-The Dark Knight
You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble.
They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other.
See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve.
I'm a dog chasing cars I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.
Why don't we cut you up into little pieces and feed you to your pooches, hmm? And then we'll see how loyal a hungry dog really is.

No comments: