I think I think but others too have much to announce,
the idea is to find the right words to pronounce.
people really don't care what i make of them,
maybe because of the invisible exanthem.Today was the last time i made up my mind,
a convincing way to ignore the next thing i find.
The cubes of ice are warming up the gin,
the idea is to find the right words to pronounce.
people really don't care what i make of them,
maybe because of the invisible exanthem.Today was the last time i made up my mind,
a convincing way to ignore the next thing i find.
The cubes of ice are warming up the gin,
My fear of deception makes my heart sink.
from a short list things i allow myself to drink;
Another unhealthy defense mechanism I came up with.
"Addictions being bad" is planet's most popular myth,
overtaken only by god, equality and power of truth.
Living with my primary idea shall always be a regret,
One of many things the world doesn't let me forget.
I had some opinions about life but not anymore,
People in this planet keep treating me like a whore;
And the god embarrasses me every time she can,To reciprocate equally is now my working plan.
from a short list things i allow myself to drink;
Another unhealthy defense mechanism I came up with.
"Addictions being bad" is planet's most popular myth,
overtaken only by god, equality and power of truth.
Living with my primary idea shall always be a regret,
One of many things the world doesn't let me forget.
I had some opinions about life but not anymore,
People in this planet keep treating me like a whore;
And the god embarrasses me every time she can,To reciprocate equally is now my working plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment