Hey Hey, My My...

This is a bunch of stuff i have recognized about the nishant, courtesy all the times i spent with him

  • I am a music addict and can't live for long without it , and unfortunately it is the only thing i know besides medical science.
  • I don't like people , I don't like to know people and i don't like it when somebody tries to analyze me. I think mankind has an uncanning habit of analysing others and this habit needs revision.
  • Every second person in my friends/family circle thinks that i am Crazy ; the other half have stopped thinking about it .The consolation here is that i too share reciprocal thought towards them.
  • I am not programmed well to initiate a conversation and If i am talking to you i am just trying to be nice which i cant do for long.
  • The main reason why i am alive is because i am not sure and sick enough to kill myself the day i reach that stage , i shall be 'undone'
  • I am sick in the deepest meaning of it, not that i am proud of it writing it all down here but i don't like repeating my point of view to everyone but i do like making life of people easy by helping them, knowing me shall by no means provide you with social comfort of any type so i am of no use to most of you its a kind of psychiatric handicap which is too much a luggage for me to carry. Sorry cant help you for long even if i tried .
  • The so called simple life as people live is actually more complicated than the one i believe in..formality and dependence on verbal expression is a burden to me which i carry with one and the only hope that one day...... ill shake it all off , and as it is for now i think that social load shall not last for more than few years .
  • I have to really strain myself to fit into the world which has been unnecessarily made too complicated i hate money and every one who loves it .
  • I like sports and respect the strength of human mind and body but unlike many i rather play than watch...
  • I am a little masochistic in deeper sense of the term and pain is a essential part of life for me.. my argument here is to appreciate what nature created and not what man did .
  • I hate politics and business and people talking about people .
  • I am not good at talking and if it was to my convenience i might spend very large part of my life without it.
  • I believe in love and friendship and if it was up to my choice i would spend rest of my life with my dear friends and family earning little or nothing ..
  • I think life is to be spent gathering and spreading knowledge...
    Its not that i don't believe in god but trust me i know he does not exist and every thing is guided by logic and probability... we just have to be smart enough to see it .
  • I believe in science and fell that the perfect world should have all resources focused on research and development and the society should have two people One who do research and other who help others do it .
  • I believe in the survival of the fittest and the evolutionary selection .. hence i despise the concept of medicine.. this thing that we do is also against the law of the nature ... as much as is cloning and euthanasia .

No comments: