Well people democracy is propagated in most of the countries as it is mathematically and logically the best bet for a safe and healthy social life , in this blog i wish to write things i would change if i where to be elected for the position of "GOD"
0- I would work towards a united earth by eliminating the other gods and creating a unified law and order system , my people believe in freedom and independence and i shall abide by it , i shall also be more visible so that people do not loose hope as often as they normally do.
1- I would first of all create the ability in people to see other people's thoughts directly and option of speaking shall also be there but with main intention of being part of music and news.
2- I would add up an option in the brain "an ability to switch off the hearing" or at least lessen the volume on will ,this shall help a person to listen to himself rather than respond to people's comments.I believe if a person is left on his own without any external influence he shall always do better morally.
3-i would stop doing miracles like my predecessors and clearly portray the idea of "help yourself"
0- I would work towards a united earth by eliminating the other gods and creating a unified law and order system , my people believe in freedom and independence and i shall abide by it , i shall also be more visible so that people do not loose hope as often as they normally do.
1- I would first of all create the ability in people to see other people's thoughts directly and option of speaking shall also be there but with main intention of being part of music and news.
2- I would add up an option in the brain "an ability to switch off the hearing" or at least lessen the volume on will ,this shall help a person to listen to himself rather than respond to people's comments.I believe if a person is left on his own without any external influence he shall always do better morally.
3-i would stop doing miracles like my predecessors and clearly portray the idea of "help yourself"
No comments:
Post a Comment